Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Have you seen her?




Took a long time getting used to it


The fact that you’re gone and not coming back

Every time I get a text, email or call I hope it’s you, only to be disappointed to find out its not

And after the way things ended why would you ever talk to me again

Trying to find another you, slowly realizing that no one is your equal

God specially crafted you, he used the best clay possible

Void left unfilled

Should’ve appreciated you when you were here

Not I sleep in this cold bed

Keep waiting up thinking I’m smelling your cooking and go into the kitchen only to see unused pots and pans

Used to getting those good morning texts from you and good night phone calls

How even when we were into it you never used harsh words

Now no words

Hell I’d be honored if you just smiled at me when we crossed paths

There’s nothing out here in this world better than what we had and I want it back……only if could find you



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: