Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Space Bound


In this empty house I sit alone…..me and my thoughts…..crazy as they might be


Contemplating about ending it all

Kimber 1911 picked up, barrel placed in my mouth, anticipation from the suicide

Uvula blowing in the wind



Tell me why I shouldn’t blow my brains out

Leave fragments of my mind scattered across this room



After all I am dying anyway

Damn letting this disease suck my life force

Too strong for my own good

Never wanting a helping hand

How can they understand

What I am going through

The therapy will leave me weak and there is no way I can ever be the vulnerable



No not me



Not where the public can see



Pride will call me faster than what I am suffering from



Tears rain down my face, soon they will be covered by blood

If only I can just pull the trigger



(Do it)

No I can’t do this

(Do it)

But what about my family….my son, he won’t have a father

(Do it they are all better off without you, just let them take the insurance money….you’re better off dead)

Voices in my head aren’t doing much to help me



Chamber a round, tilt my head back

(This is it)

Hand shaking

(Steady it don’t punk out on me now)

I…….I can’t

(C’MON MAN!)

No I have too much to live for

I know I can beat this and not let it beat me

Praying for my health as I tackle this head on

What doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger

And if it should rot my body then when you bury me remember it is buried in that grave site and my soul is spotless



© 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: