Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blame Game

We just keep going round and round, taking turns hurting each other

Fear of anything else

The pain feels so good….well better than trying to start something new



Game of cat and mouse



I chase you then you get tired and we change positions then next thing you know we’re alone together forgetting all our problems

Only thing that matters is changing to the next position

That’s the only time we’re happy after all

Any other time we’re tearing each other down, picking out flaws



Let’s hit the self destruct on this relationship



If you really want to call it

We never spend time together

You say I don’t make an effort and I say whenever I try to get a word in, you treat me as if I’m bothering you



You can keep blaming me, all the troubles of the world are my fault

Doesn’t matter now..not to me anyway

Keep playing this game for fools and I’ll find someone that actually wants a good man



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: