Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Wildflower



They saw her sitting there alone, when they pasted dismissing her as being weird or not cool enough to be down with them


She still smiles

Being an outcast pretending as to love it but we all need someone at some point if for nothing else than to talk to………right?

If you pier deeper into this girls soul you will see that the smile is hiding a tragic past

Daddy left and momma blames her for it

Telling her every day how she will never be shit!

“NO MAN WILL EVER WANT YOU!!”

Don’t believe them boo

Falling in love with every man that gives her the time of day only to have them use and abuse her

Getting the cookies out of the jar until the cabinet is bare

Leaving behind nothing but her crying….alone in the bed, sheets clinched in her hand

This girl’s….. life

I know you have it in you baby keep pushing if not for me or anything else overcome this for yourself

I’ve watched this wildflower grow

While you wrote her off as something that shouldn’t exist

From a far I’ve natured her

I will massage your tired and weary shoulders

I know the world has weighed you down

Now you’re preserved you will never die in my love



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: