Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tracks of my tears



People think I’m so jovial, all because I fake a smile or two


But they don’t know the real me

How broken I am inside

Went all to the pieces the day you decided to break it off with me

My chest hurts daily…..love sick, heart wants to jump out and chase after you

However my mind won’t let it



You’re already gone



And not coming back



Our time together was brief and I’ll admit I didn’t appreciate you when I had you staring me in the face

Begging me to not let you go



Hanging from the cliff



And what did I do?

Let you go to pursue what I thought I wanted



Foolish man



Keep traveling back to Venus only to find the land desolate

I wait there for you but you never come back



Where did you go?



You only wanted me but I wanted her and her and oh yeah her to

Should’ve gotten a stronger prescription on my glasses

Spent all this time looking for a wife and I had the one right in my face



I understand why you no longer want to talk to me

Just keep praying that a change of heart is order



Until you come back to me I’ll be here

No other woman can fill the void you left in my life



Sit here in the last spot we saw each other

Just me and my tears





© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: