Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Something's wrong


We’ve seen the news……everyday something new, natural disasters, bodies going to their final resting places

Education system failing out children, but the blame can’t go completely on teachers since it starts with home

Used to have to watch out for the police harassing me when I’m driving a nice car now though

Head on a swivel, looking out for people that look like me

Jealousy so they want to take my life to bring more material things to theirs

Why?........


NO BROTHER I WANT TO KNOW WHY?!



I have a family that will miss me if you take my life

Leave me here in this street, in a pool of blood wondering why we do what we do

Black on black violence, the new ethic cleansing

Willie Lynch was right after all we turn on each refusing to let the next one run the race we choose to trip him

Even if that means someone from the other side wins



(C) 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: