Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tears

Laying in the bed three o’clock in the morning, pillow saturated


Because of me

Affection abandoned, love lost, having hate……over what I did to you

Crying at the thought of the memory of us

Just when you think you've gotten over...... it seems like I pop back out like a mole

Grounded

Wings rendered useless

Gravity baring down now unable to regain footing

Feelings of when the one you love no longer loves you

Look at your face but you look way

I’m dead to you I suppose

Not even wanting to hear a word I have to say

I speak, you give me a dry “Hey” if that

The design of your hatred

The one you thought was the one

I turned out to be just like the others

Feelings are like a facet that you never fix, just keeps leaking…….never ending, impossible to turn off

Wishing it would rain but the sun is out and will show the rough night that you’ve had

All because of me…….I’m sorry for the pain and the hurt

I love you and even though it’s too late now I finally appreciate everything about you



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: