Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On This Day


Wedding bells, the smell of summer and the accelerated pulsing of my heart…as I arrive to the church


Today is the day, where we become one

After all this time

I take you as my wife and you take me as your husband

Through all the arguments, break ups and tears of hurt

I’ve always know you were the one for me….even though I didn’t often act on it

I am at my best when you are by my side

As we embark on the rest of our lives

The road won’t always be evenly paved and we will encounter rough surfaces that need to be patched

Keep this in the front of your mind

I love you

And til death do us part is something I take serious

Never leaving

My love for you is stronger than any metal forged by man

On this day

We go off into the sun and the remainder of our times will be bright



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: