Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, April 8, 2011

If loving you is wrong






Can’t seem to help myself

I know better but for the life of me can’t do better

I have to be with you

Not fearing the ramifications of the sins that we conduct

Knowing that after we’ve done what we came to do

You will go back home to him

Thankful for the little time that you give me

But selfish.... me wanting and needing more

Silly of me really…….how dare I ask more of you when I know that you’re doing the best you can

And I can’t stand the thought of being with another woman because you’re the best that I’ve ever had

What am I gonna do?

Telling you to leave him and run away with me

You saying how he doesn’t appreciate you and I give you everything you ever wanted in a man

Still I come home to an empty house

Tonight don’t go home……just stay here with me



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: