Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sounds of love


Moaning


Heavy breathing

Groans



Some of the things I hear

When you and I

Are intertwined



All day I’ve been thinking of



My tongue running down your spine



Leaving no area of your body untouched



You give me such a rush



I get off from getting you off

Unselfish lover



I like it when I am

Getting a lay of the land

In the neather region

You grab the sheets

Pull back

Trying to escape

As I grip my strong hands

Around your thighs

Five toes press into my back

The other five are on the wall
I notice your pedicure

The color clashes well with your skin tone



Love juices squirt out onto my face

Only makes me dive back into the pool for more



Call me greedy



You got that good stuff

That all the guys want

But I am determined to make you mine

Fiend for you



Or should I say I’m needy……….



I’m not done with you yet

No baby we’re far from through

I have more epic ecstasy in store for you

In part two



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: