Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Somebody loves you

I know our time has passed, you and I are finished and a distant memory in your mind


You may have forgotten but I never did

The good times we shared

How I would anxiously sit by the phone hoping for a call, text or email

Now however I am just a pesky after thought that keeps popping back up

Did you even care? Never felt like the feeling was reciprocated

Not that I was looking for my feelings to be exactly mirrored…..duplicate

Just wishing you didn’t make loving you so difficult…..facilitate

Far from being the easiest person to deal with am I at least tired

Something I didn’t do with others before you, mistakes corrected, learned from the past life lessons reflected

But the one glaring deficiency in my travels has been not being able to get over you

Wish there was some kind of kill switch I could flick

Waking up thinking about you and how you could care less about me

I’m so sick of this shit

Deprived of vitamin L……..lack of love is slowly killing me

Even through it all I still remain faithful to you

When I get approached about potentially starting a new I just tell them how I’m waiting on the girl I love to come back….she just went away for a while but she’ll be back

As I sit on the dock of the bay

The manifestations of all my emotions come to a head and I still love you



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: