Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good Girls


This song always gets me going its like a microcosm of my love life and it inspired this piece enjoy folks.

There are some really beautiful women in this world with personalities to match.......one day when God sees fit I will have one


Just hard sometimes….Seeing all my friends in love and married or long term relationships

Attending date nights brining a different girl each time

Hearing them tell me how I'm a great guy but I wonder why a good women doest want a

gentleman of my caliber?

Instead they settle for guys that will give them no attention accompanied with substandard

treatment

Listening to Joe tell me how the Good Girls are taken every time…….I hope his statements aren’t factual but the more I seek love the more it rings true

Seems like there was a gold rush for the good ones and now there are just those left that used to be what I was looking for but after so many disappointments its more like a battle than a loving relationship with them

Approach love with the seem attitude as a Marine would, repeating the same mantra: "Ours is not to question why, Ours is but to do, and die."

As I lay in this cold bed..inside this empty house I want to give up on it all

But instead I just agree to let God guide me and allow him to open my heart to the one whenever I meet her

Watching the pieces of the puzzle fall into place so that I may get a clearer picture

Good Girl I know you’re out there and these arms of mine are waiting to hold you tight when I find you



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: