Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Broken Home

Sometimes things don’t work out
And even if society tells you that you should stay together, you have to look at the bigger picture
Realizing that the situation will never change and its best for you to change your environment
My child, my best friend, the one reason I am still standing and breathing
I am sorry
Feel like I’ve done you a great injustice
Though I’ve never left you side and never will even in death
I know there are certain moments in life that I am missing by not being under the same roof with you 24/7
Me and mommy didn’t work and probably never had any business being together
Though that doesn’t stop me from thanking God for you every day
A miniature version of me…….wow
Pains me when you go home at night I just sit in your room for 10….15….20 minutes to an hour just thinking about you
Sulking thinking about what could’ve been you and I up playing all night every night not just every other weekend
But then I think of the drama, the war zone if you will
Son your home is not broken….you just have two of them
 
© 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: