Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thrill is Gone

I used to always be welcomed in your heart….but now I feel like I’ve over stayed my welcome



When I look at you


It’s not the same….once was love now when I’m with you the sensation I feel is similar to pain


Why do we still continue to be in love?


We don’t have any kids together


I didn’t put a ring on it


Like it and love it


But can’t stand to be with it


Love knows no logic…..but the fact of the matter is we don’t click well


My circle block never was a fit for you square hole


I’m leaving and by leaving…..I mean right now


Walking out the door never will return


I leave what we were here in this house


Farewell love






© 2011


All Rights Reserved

No comments: