Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Do Over

I’ve given another shot at something…..would you take it?
Could be just the chance to talk to a loved one last time….tell them what you wish you would’ve
Famous last words if you will
Stopped that one from walking out of your life
Now every time you see them they look at you as if they feel sorry for you
But you already feel sorry enough for yourself
Be there for them, turn back the hands of times
That’s the easy way out  so I am told
Don’t rush into anything
Take your time making decisions
Being impulsive leads down a dead end road
Still searching for the princess I can’t stand to kiss another toad
This is life
Rare that we get a Do Over
However if you do don’t waste it.
 
© 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: