Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love Poem

Whenever I’m alone with you…you make the sensation coming back into my extremities again
Whenever I’m alone with you…..you give me that spark of creativity again
Whenever I’m alone with you….you make the sun shine on my world again
Whenever I’m alone with you….you make me feel like I am floating
Whenever I’m alone with you…you make me come back to life again
I will always love you
 
Whenever I’m alone with you…it’s like we’re meeting for the first time again
Whenever I’m alone with you…night passes in the blink of an eye and before we know it….its day again
Whenever I’m alone with you…I cherish every moment because tomorrow is not promised and we may never share this again
I will always love you
 
 
I swear I will never stray
I will always love you
Even when we argue my feelings never sway
I will always love you
Even as I lay in my grave
Looking down from the clouds know
I will always love you
 
© 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: