Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rain

I often use the rain to wash away the pain
Walking out into the eye of the storm and scream, helps me stay sane
At least that way no one can see me cry
Water pellets are covering up the tears
This way there will be no evidence left
Need some alone time…just to think
Thoughts of you and I always seem to this to me
How we used to have so much fun, I never wanted those times to end
But the past is gone
Unfortunately we can’t have it back
My dear friend I miss you
Hate that you left me hear alone on this earth
That’s just me being selfish
You’re in a better place now
No suffering, no hate with our father and others
Doesn’t stop me from missing you
I’ll get through though
Until then I’ll let the rain mask my emotions
 
© 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: