Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Water & Flame

I think about how you’re gone and surprisingly I feel great about it

Maybe it’s because of the prospect of what my future holds or the fact that I just don’t have to deal with you anymore

Used to waking up with thoughts of you on my mind…now every time I think of you I get vomit up all the lies you feed me

Why do I always open myself up to the wrong ones

Yet hire extra security for my hurt when it comes to the women that only mean me nothing but good

They ask me what happened to us

Normally I like to keep the dirty details to myself

But when you come into play, I go on a tirade

About how my love for was once easy to see but now fade

To a dark area which leaves me afraid

To love again, finding the one used to be a high priority till I decided to degrade

Facts need to be faced

And issues addressed

We’re not good for each other, let’s just go our separate ways no need for the stress



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: