Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Walk on by

I would rather if you don’t even acknowledge me at all….move on with your life just like I’ve done with mine


No need for the dirty looks

As if I did something wrong to you when you were the one that broke us

Everyone told me about you….but I didn’t believe it

Guess I shouldn’t be mad love has made fools of men far greater than me

Such is life

Doesn’t make it any easier

But seeing a person for their true self is a gift indeed

Wonder why you always turn and walk the other way when you see me…while I just smile keep going

Is it that you’re ashamed? You knew what you were doing

No point in running now

Just see me as just another person and keep walking



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: