Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Look In The Sky

Earth is temporary…just a rest stop until we head to our final destination to be with the Lord
Though we wish we could still see our loved ones and talk to them one last time
So much left unsaid
We never know when it’s going to end, having a sense of being invincible, mortality is not something we choose to think about during the day
Like paying taxes you know it will happen….doesn’t mean you have to like it though
Then you have those that wish for death
Whether it be for them to escape the pain of everyday life or the downfall of ones we loathe
Silly if you ask me
We all have to live on this ball of dirt so why not get along?
Peace is great or maybe I’m just saying that because I know that my true home is in the sky
 
© 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: