Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Femme Fatale

There’s a girl out there
I’m about to tell you about
Names will be withheld to protect
I’ve known her for a few years now so allow me to reflect
Mom and dad passed on
She’s up in age now…..grown, so you can’t re-raise her
Education was the main focus of my effort
Just wanted her to see how she wasn’t meeting her potential
I gave her my heart told her it was hers and gave me hers in return…..as a rental
The girl is cold hearted…only time she is warm is when she wants to hurt you
Rage overtakes her….then back to sweet
Turning things around on you to make you feel like  you’re wrong
She plays the game like a veteran….or hall of fame
However just one look in her eyes and it makes you want to do it all over again
Soul snatcher…...Heart hoarder
This is her

© 2011
All Rights Reserved  

No comments: