Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shower Scene

You sent me a text saying the door would be unlocked and you’re getting in the shower


Next thing you know I’m twisting the door knob

Coming in the house, sex music playing out of the stereo…..steam floating above my head

A bright idea comes to mind…putting a sly smile on my face

Disrobe

Incense burning, sweet smell going with your soap

Pull the curtain back….I enter

It’s like a switch was flicked the way we are all over each other like we’re wearing one another’s skin

Turn you around rub on your back, kissing your neck

Your breast rubbing on the wall

“I’m ready for you” is what you say to me

When my thunder down under meets your hurricane we create the sexiest disaster ever known

Penetration

Your hands bang the wall

Scream in ecstasy “YOU THE KING BABY!”

Legs spreading more

Plunging deeper inside

World class swimmer

Hot, wet and lust

Let’s dry off baby and get in the bed



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: