Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Learn to swim

Reprogramming myself to function without you
Walking aimlessly through the streets….I haven’t shaved in days, don’t care how I’m dressed
I just don’t know what to do with myself
So used to having you around to balance me out, be strong for me when I’m weak……tell me when to take my foot off the pedal and not go as hard as I normally would
I want to go play in traffic
Feel like I no longer have purpose in life
As I breath deep and come to realization that you’re gone and not coming back
Take a look at myself, stripped down I am only half the man I was with you
Rubbing on my head then on to my face
Now depression has set in…..melancholy
Changing to thoughts of you with another man….anger
How I let you sleep out of my hands….feelings….suicidal
I am just going to stop struggling and drown in this sea of lost love

© 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: