Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Jody


What is it….that makes you go from screaming words of hate, calling me everything but a child of God
To you screaming my name calling me the same names but in a moaning manner
How we go at it like warring countries……then make a peace treaty with our bodies intertwined
You throw things at me; after we get done you know that you gotta clean back up right?
As you look at me with the look of pleasure and say
“Yes daddy”
What you want for dinner tonight baby?”
This is a total one 180
From how you were talking to me
Can’t really remember what you said
The mind is instead jammed with mental imagines of what we just did
I can still taste you
Watching you cook I’m tempted to run in and take it from you
Though I know how you feel about me doing that when you slaving over the oven
“Boy we ain’t gonna eat if you keep this up”
The fighting is worth it if this is the pay off I get…think I’ll Stay around

© 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: