Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No Longer Needed Here

Knowing that eventually things will end
Is sad but it makes for great tales of caution when paper meets pen
The stress on this heart of mine became too much to bare
Arguing over everything from the way I was dressed to how I answered the phone
Remember how you used to always say I spoke in a robotic tone?
If this is what relationships are supposed to be well I’m good with dying alone
See clear now though my chest is bloody…..however the waters have become less muddy
Heart excavated from my person and for the first time I speak to you without fear
“You either want to be in a relationship with yourself or someone else……either way it’s not me you want”
Realization that………I’m No Longer Needed Here
                               
© 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments: