Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Me and my crazy world


Take a ride with me see the sights....women lined up and down Lovers Boulevard
So many to choose from all with something to offer, all giving off something that makes me fall for them
Lovely ladies..haha I have to chuckle to myself after years of wanting to play the field seems like I've lost my edge
Falling in love way to easy
They tell me I'm easy to fall for, could it be the fact that I mean everything I say to them
Wrapped in the warmth of affection, amid the onslaught of amore, caught in the rapture of love
Not willing to settle ever again, though I've let some fantastic women walk out of my life....my mistake
But this is my life now and the hands of time can not be turned back....I'll just have to deal with me and my crazy world

(c) 2011
All Rights Reserved
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: