Welcome

To you the reader I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my poetry and take the journey known as life with me.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RUN!!

All the mouth you had now we’re in the bed and you just


Run

From it, no use in trying to get away….I’m not the type that gives up

Faced with a challenge and I plan to dominate all night long

To the point where you gotta call off work tomorrow to recover

To the point where every time you reminisce about tonight the flood gates open and you have to mop up the lake at your feet

Fabric from the sheets balled up in your hand, arms extended….the pleasure is too much for her

Run

As I apply more pressure, get in her ear tell her not to

Run

Won’t do you any good….take it all

The walls tighten

The screams are a high pitch

She’s exhausted too tired to

Run

Just laying there letting it happen

Left leg begins to shake…..shortly followed by the right

Eyes roll in the back of her head

Back arched

The levee has broken

Drowning in a sea of you now



© 2011

All Rights Reserved

No comments: